Friday, December 10, 2010

A Day In The Life

So, I've realized that I need to do something everyday. I need to see people everyday that are not Aubrey or Martin. Not that I don't love Aubrey and Martin, because I love them both very much, but I seriously get into a funk if I do not see and communicate with other people.

Being at home and not working has been a huge learning curve for me. I was used to communicating with lots of perfect strangers on a daily basis. My days were filled with conversations, phone calls, running around like a chicken with my head cut off - I loved it! And then suddenly, I can go days without charging my phone. No one needs my opinion on anything. I could go days without seeing anyone other than Aubrey or Martin.

So I have to force myself to do something everyday. Sometimes its a pain, because its cold out and I have to get Aubrey all dressed up. But honestly, on the days when I don't go anywhere. When we don't go for a walk. Or go to the grocery store. Or go visit someone. By the end of the day I feel terrible. And then I usually cry.

So here's a picture of Aubrey Elaine all bundled up just before we went for a walk yesterday.

And here's a picture of the chai tea and paper I read in the coffee shop. I know its not nearly as cute as Aubrey, but I decided to include it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment