Friday, December 24, 2010

So I Went A Little Crazy

 So, Friday night, (I know, my Friday nights are awesome!), I went crazy with powerpoint.
 For some reason, I decided to make Christmas Cards that I knew I would never send.
 But I did realize that I need to start taking more pictures of Aubrey with my camera and less with my phone. The quality of the phone pictures is really just not there and I ended up having a very small group to choose from.
 But anyway, I made this excessive amount of Christmas Cards with no intention of mailing. And decided I should at least share them with you.
 Because I want you all to have a Very Merry Christmas.
 And then I had Martin pick out his favorite card.
 Which I didn't include in this post.
But check back on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment