Saturday, December 4, 2010

Outing!

Thursday was the grand opening of the Aldi in Painted Post. Although that is no longer my store, and I wasn't there for the last 8 days before opening. I still felt like it was mine since I had been there for all the planning and preparation in the previous months. Still, I didn't want to just show up and steal the thunder of the new district manager. plus, I had a baby to take care of. So, I was going to just not go.

Then Amber called me at 11 and asked if I was stopping down. That was pretty much all I needed to rush into a frenzy of showering and then feeding and changing Aubrey and driving the hour to the store. I got there at 12:30 and stayed until 5. Mostly because it was just so nice to talk about work. And to talk to adults. And to be out of the house with a purpose. And to show off Aubrey, of course. Aubrey was a huge hit, obviously. And no one even cared when she peed all over the table in the break room.

No comments:

Post a Comment