Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let's Hope She Stays That Way.

On Saturday, Martin and I went up to Syracuse to pick up baby/toddler clothes from a friend and collegue. Did I mention that I love hand-me-down clothes and they basically complete my life?

My friend also does some photography on the side and she was insanely excited to take pictures of Aubrey. So, we did a little photoshoot.

I haven't seen any of the pictures yet because Anne refused to let me look at them on her camera and hasn't emailed them to me yet. Therefore, all I really know about how hey turned out is the tiny bit of insight that Anne gave when looking through them on her camera.

Anne: The ones where she is naked look so good, but she didn't like being naked so she's crying in all of them. So the ones where she is in a onsie are a lot cuter.
Martin: Let's just hope she stays that way through college
Anne: What way?
Martin: Not liking to be naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment