Friday, December 3, 2010

Eccentric

So here's the deal. I only have two pairs of sweatpants. Since, I'm now home all the time - two pairs of sweatpants is really not cutting it. I seriously need to do laundry but I'm thwarted from doing laundry for two reasons. One, I always put off going to the laundrymat. And two, I don't really know how to carry in all the laundry and Aubrey at the same time. And I definitely don't want to leave Aubrey in the laundromat alone while I run and get more laundry and I also don't think I want to leave her in the car alone. So that's the dilemma. So far, I've been avoiding it by not doing laundry but even this sabbatical will have to come to an end at some point.

Anyway, so I'm out of sweatpants. I only have one pair of jeans that currently fit me. And seriously, I'm not about to wear jeans around the house anyway. I do, however, own two pairs of leggings. But, I have this major aversion to just wearing leggings without something covering my butt, at the very least. I'm just not a fan of doing that. So, yesterday when Martin got home from work I was wearing: grey leggings, a  short brown cotton polka-dotted dress, a turquoise cardigan, and white ankle socks.

I was prepared for Martin to pick on the outfit and therefore, way ahead of him.

Me: Before you say anything about my outfit...
Martin: Yeah, I was going to say it looks really hot.
Me: really??
Martin: Yeah, your boobs look amazing in that dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment