Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Totally Worth It.

So. It's 1:00 AM. Everytime I put Aubrey down in bed she starts crying and she won't stop. Seriously. She won't stop. And I'm not just saying she won't stop but actually she would cry herself to sleep if I let her. Because she really won't. It's not a full out wailing, just a quiet crying for a few minutes, then she consoles herself, then she cries. I first put her down at 11:00 and this went on until 12:18. That's how I know it would last forever. I'm actually pretty positive I fell asleep briefly in the mix and when I woke up again at 12:18, she was still crying. But she fed. And doesn't seem to want more. And she's dry. And she's burped. And she doesn't have a fever. And I gave her a bath tonight. So that basically sums up every problem that I know of that a baby could possibly have. Also, she's sleeping on my shoulder now, but its a light sleep and I'm scared to put her to bed until I know for sure it's gonna stick. Anyway, for some reason I had the idea that being up at 1:00 was an I'm 9 months pregnant and extremely uncomfortable thing, but it seems it has morphed into an I'm a mom thing.

Anyway, looking at this cutie makes it totally worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment