Saturday, November 19, 2011

Riding Shotgun and Picking Pumpkins


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Aubrey. I think because she looks like so much of a little person here. I could probably get locked up just for posting this picture of her sitting in the front seat without a carseat, so let me just clear the air….we were going across the field, not on the road. The truck never exceeded five miles an hour.


These pictures were taken during the first day we picked pumpkins. The day we were supposed to have a ton of help. But then Garrett tried learning how to ride a dirt bike on a bike twice his size and ended up taking an ambulance to the hospital. Needless to say our huge crew dwindled quickly with Garrett in the hospital getting his arm snapped back into place and stitched up and my mom in the hospital sitting patiently by Garrett’s side.


Needless to say, Aubrey is a great helper in the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment