Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Save the Funbags

Watching TV, a breast cancer awareness advertisement comes on.

Martin: You know, breast cancer is really kicking all the other cancers butt. I mean, not that I don’t think it’s a good cause, but if you’re out there fighting kidney cancer or something you’re probably getting a little pissed at breast cancer stealing all the credit. Whoever is in charge of marketing for them must be amazing.

Me: Yeah. They must be.

Martin: I think if I was in charge of breast cancer awareness I would make a really fun slogan like Save the Funbags. ….. or maybe Preserve the Mudslingers.

Me: I like Save the Funbags.

Martin: Really? You like it better than Preserve the Mudslingers.

Me: Yeah. Much better.

Martin: Ok. Save the Funbags it is! Good talk. Good focus group.

No comments:

Post a Comment