Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yogurt



Last Sunday we went to Martin’s parents’ house for lunch. As a sidenote before I get into the point of this post, I would just like to make it known that Martin’s mom packs the best boxed dinners ever. After making a one of my favorite lunches of ham grilled in bbq sauce on a sandwich. AMAZING. And Martin’s mom boxed it up for us to have at dinner. When I say boxed it up I mean packed us ham. and sliced onions. And a tomato. And shredded cheese. And potato rolls. And even shredded lettuce. So when returning home on Sunday night – it was basically the perfect dinner.

But, returning back from my sidenote, Aubrey fed herself yogurt for the first time. And when I say fed herself, as you can tell, I mean rubbed yogurt all over her face while select bits actually did enter her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment