Monday, November 21, 2011

The Newspaper Lady

I've had this story buried away for awhile, just waiting for the right opportunity to tell it.

A few months ago, when I wasn't updating this blog, our friends Ryan and Katie came over for dinner. Throughout the course of dinner the conversation at one point took a turn to.....this blog.

Ryan: Oh yeah, I forgot you have that blog. I have to be really careful what I say around you because it will probably end up on the internet.
Me: Well, only if you say something funny.
Ryan: You're like a newspaper lady, everyone needs to watch their mouth around you.

And just because I knew it would completely embarass Ryan, I stored that story up.....for months.....until today....when I knew I could finally share that little token with you.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!
    time for another dinner date :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete