Sunday, January 3, 2010

Because He Loves Me..


Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)For Christmas, my dear darling husband got me a Kindle! It is so amazing. I basically love absolutely everything about it.
  1. It has no glare; it reads just like a book
  2. You can highlight and bookmark quotations
  3. It has a built-in dictionary.
  4. You can download books directly to the Kindle from the Kindle.
  5. New York Times Best Sellers are 9.99 and classics are typically $.99!
  6. I can now carry 1500 books with me at all times.

Even the User's Manual looks awesome!

And, my honey is so sweet to get it for me. When I found out about the existence of the Kindle earlier this fall, I had mentioned to Martin how amazing they were. He remembered this conversation, but couldn't specifically remember what the item was called. So, he diligently went to a Google search typing in different possibilities like candlewick. Then, when he finally struck gold - he had to set up a new email account in order to purchase the Kindle at Amazon because his old own was deactivated from lack of use.

The Kindle marks Martin's first successful online purchase AND the new object of my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment