Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 2: Theme, Wine

At 6:00 AM on her vacation week Ingrid got up to go to work with Martin. Because she is that good of a sister and she loves her twin brother. I stayed in bed. I do not get up a 6:00 AM on my vacation days. Also, there are only two seats in Martin's tractor trailer. Not enough room for me too.



At 11:30 I went to meet Martin and Ingrid at the EZShop in Waterloo for subs and to pick Ingrid up so I could play with her the rest of the day and so Martin could get 3 more hole punches in his sub card. (He's on a long trek to ten hole punches for a free sub! Which reminds me, have you ever seen that Seinfeld episode where Elaine has a sub card and has eaten 9 bad subs so she can get a free one and then loses it, and then goes on a hunt to find the guy she gave it to when giving him a fake phone number. Love Seinfeld!)

Ingrid and I went shopping at the outlets and I got a super cute bright yellow cardigan which I am completely in love with!

Then...we went on a wine tour


I love wine tours and since the theme of our previous day had been beer, this day had to be wine.

Have you ever been on a wine tour? If you haven't, go now.

You get to choose lots of wines to sample from a sheet. Finger Lakes Wines are amazing, so almost anything is a sure bet. But once you've gone on one tour, you'll know what kinds you like.

We purchased copious amount of wine.

And then we went home to drink it. I love whites. Ingrid loves reds. But we made it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment