Friday, January 1, 2010

The White Rocks Inn


On December 29, I drove ten hours round trip to attend the Wedding of Amanda and Zach at the White Rocks Inn. AKA, the cutest place ever! I don't know Vermont very well or what there is to do around there. I can tell with you some positivity that it is about 10 miles from Rutland. I can't tell you what there is to do in Rutland. I can also tell you with 100% positivity that there are a lot of cute antique stores all around the area. Anyway, point being, if you're looking for a cute bed and breakfast to go to - go here. While I didn't spend the night,  I know they were very accommodating, providing a three-course breakfast, good conversation and in general were just very pleasant people. The owners, Will, a kiwi from New Zealand, and his wife Lee just recently purchased the place and seem to be doing an excellent job. They host small weddings and elopements there and Lee takes hundreds of amazing pictures to make your day special.


While driving to Vermont, as soon as I crossed over the state border, it was like entering another world! There was so much snow. everywhere. But, it was beautiful.


The view from the house is gorgeous.






I love these bookshelves built into the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment