Saturday, January 9, 2010

On New Year's Eve. After my outburst of behavior at the restaurant, we went back to Evan and Randi's new house to ring in the new year. It was a nice night. We played the Wii, which I have only played once before - so that was pretty thrilling for me. We did boxing and bowling and also baseball, but I didn't get a chance to try baseball. We also played a Never Have I Ever board game. As anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that I absolutely love Never Have I Ever, I was excited about this game. It was fun, but I still think I prefer the original put your finger down and drink version of this game.
Some highlights from the night included:

In usual character, Martin passed out by 11.

Jared thinking that the Wii could actually see his finger pointing and that is why there was a finger pointing on the screen



This video gives a pretty good depiction of the evening. Watch sleep Martin in the corner, it's the best part

No comments:

Post a Comment