Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Day In Paradise

I love customers. They are always giving me a reason to laugh and putting a smile on my face. Here's a few examples from Thursday.

Scene: A relative attractive male around the age of 21 or 22 is standing at the front counter, waiting for me to interview him.
An Old Woman circa mid - to - late 70s (speaking to my cashier): If you hire him. I will come here every day!
Well. I suppose that's one way to drive sales!

Cashier: I need a phone book for a customer.
Me: Oh, it's in that bottom drawer. Why?
Cashier: She says she wants to call a dentist??? I guess she's decided she needs to make an appointment.

a few minutes later...

Me: (to cashier returning phone book) So, is she all set?
Cashier: Well, I guess she couldn't find the number in there. But she uses the same dentist as me and I have the number in my cell phone so I'm just going to give her that.
Talk about service!

No comments:

Post a Comment