Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New York, I Love You

On Wednesday night, Martin was working late. So...I took the opportunity to rent something that I knew Martin was never going to want to watch.
New York, I Love You

New York, I Love You was the perfect chick-flick to watch alone on a Wednesday night. There isn't really a plot to it; its basically just glimpses at a lot of different relationships or charged interactions between men ad women that happen to take place in NYC. However, I really loved it. It might have something to do with the fact that I love hearing about relationships, but I found it amazing, even with its lack of plot.

I was trying to decide which relationship I like the best, and I really wasn't sure. I guess if I really had to choose one I would say the old couple at the end, but that is only because I absolutely love old couples and whenever I see old people holding hands or exhibiting any sort of pda, my heart melts and I am immediately happy all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment