Thursday, April 15, 2010

Everyone Loves A Good Duel

So, I picked up a lot of new favorite things when I was in Texas last weekend. One of these being Dueling Piano Bars. I had never been to one of these before, but they are so much fun.
That's Mike, one of the piano players. He was amazing. And his voice was so awesome. And the entire concept of a dueling piano bar is just super fun and super awesome. I'm in love!

Ingrid and I had front row seats. And Mike was basically in love with Ingrid, and he called us out on two seperate occasions. It was also super fun to watch old men sing to birthday girls and drunk bachelorettes do dances on the stage.

This was the other piano player. I think his name was Jon.

I got really into this and between singing my face off here and later in the night while I also danced my face off, I basically had no voice by the end of the night. Anyway, I think a dueling piano bar would be a great addition to Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse or Lyndonville!

No comments:

Post a Comment