Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jumpy

For some reason I have been really jumpy lately and whenever Martin appears and I am not expecting him, I completely freak out.

Scene: Circa 7:00 on Monday night. I am in the kitchen making dinner. I don't hear Martin enter the apartment. As I turn around, Martin is just walking into the kitchen and about to say hello.
Me: Oh my god! I take a huge leap backwards.

Scene: Circa 11:30 on Wednesday night. Martin is working late. I am sleeping. For some reason I wake up slightly and open my eyes just as Martin has arrived home and is climbing into bed to give me a kiss goodnight.
Me: Lets out a scream
Martin: What's wrong?
Me: I didn't know it was you. I just opened my eyes and there was a big, hairy man over me.
Martin: I just wanted to give you a kiss.


Apparently I've recently developed a fear of my husband. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment