Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cardigans

I love cardigans. I basically operate under the principle that if an outfit doesn't look quite right add a cardigan to it.
I already own six cardigans in black, brown, white, yellow, navy blue and a lighter blue. But there is a 30% off discount at Ann Taylor Loft this week. If you enter the code FRIENDS at checkout. So, I started looking at cardigans again. And immediately found 4 colors that I had to have.
So, of course, I called my sister-in-law Ingrid to ask her if she thought it was a good purchase, knowing full well that she is always encouraging me to spend money and can come up with a justification for any purchase I may ever want to make. Here's how her justifactions go...

Me: So, it's $28 - do you think it's worth it?
Ingrid: Well. If you wear it for 14 years...which you will...that's only $2 a year. So I'd say it's definitely worth it. I approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment