Thursday, December 31, 2009

Amanda and Zach Get Married!


Because I am certifiably insane and because I love Amanda and I love love, I drove ten hours round trip to Wallingford, VT on Tuesday to attend the union of Amanda and Zach Waite. It was absolutely worth it. The wedding was held at a bed and breakfast and the small atmosphere was absolutely perfect to accomodate the 14 guests. I will post in detail about the White Rocks Inn tomorrow because it is so cool!


Amanda looked absolutely stunning and beautiful in her dress. I love the neckline and the shoulder straps.

Zach was so happy to be marrying Amanda and I am just so happy for both of them. Amanda has been one of my best friends since freshman year of college and through her I've really gotten to know and love Zach. They are perfect for each other and I'm so excited for them to start their lives together!

They wrote their own vows. Both were absolutely incredible. Zach led off and had the entire place in tears. He spoke about how Amanda is so motivated and how he hopes that they can always foster each other's dreams and how their relationship has led them from Far Above Cayuga's Waters to the Land of the Lakes in Minnesota and now to their wedding day in the Green Hills of Vermont. Amanda's vows were slightly shorter, but beautifully written. They sounded like a poem or a song. I was crying uncontrollably.

The entire ceremony was absolutely beautiful and other than one small incident where Zach's sister caught her hair on fire on the candle's after the ceremony, it all went off without a glitch. And I mean, really, what is a wedding without a glitch anyway. Something had to happen.

We then drove to have dinner in The Barn where we enjoyed delicious meals and appetizers and Amanda and Zach started their marriage together.

It was all so lovely and I am so happy for both Amanda and Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment