Friday, June 18, 2010

The Bulge

Now that I'm somewhere between 17 and 18 weeks pregnant, I feel like I am really starting to pop. Of course, I also feel like the size of my stomach, while always bigger than it used to be, has more to do with what I ate on any given day than on actual baby growth. But, I'll be the first to admit that I am sortof lost when it comes to babies and all things about them so who knows.

Anyways, I snapped these photos last night after I had stripped out of my protective suit which still seems to hide any evidence of pregnancy (half of my cashiers are still just learning that I'm pregnant through the grapevine) and into a fitted tee. While I am admittedly the worst self photography since the invention of digital cameras, I think these pictures get the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment