Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick Update

Ok. So I have been running like crazy this week, but especially due to the fact that I have had limited, ok, no communication with my amazing sister-in-law, Ingrid since she moved to Germany I Monday - I think I need to post something for her sakes if nothing else. So here's a few updates.

1. When I was driving home from work at 10:30 tonight after being gone since 6 am this morning and not eating dinner yet, I allowed myself a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu at McDonald's and sometimes fast food just really hits the spot!

2. Because I spent the majority of the day today working in my store which is under construction and also stocking shelves after close with my store manager I got to wear jeans all day! Any day when I don't have to wear a suit can't be half bad.

3. Working with construction workers all day really brought me back to the days of growing up on a farm. Not because we did a lot of construction, but because of the excessive amount of foul language......so refreshing.


So....that's my life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment