Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Official

Outdoor concerts really say summer to me.


Not that I'm a huge concert goer. But, I think an outdoor concert really makes summer official.

So, for obvious reasons it was really important for me to go to a Brad Paisley concert on Friday night. You know, to welcome summer.

And while, being a Friday, we didn't get there quite as early as I would have liked for tailgating and such. It was still a lot of fun.

We got there with enough time for Caton to drink six beers.

And for me to drink one and a half pepsi zeros.

And to take a lot of ridiculous pictures.

Martin and Gabe had time to pee at least three times.

And the tailgating lasted long enough that both Caton and Gabe needed to touch up their looks in the rearview mirror......Or. Caton  had to touch up her looks in the rearview mirror and Gabe thought it would be fun to join.

Either way.

Plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment