Thursday, June 10, 2010

Never Have I Ever

I really really love the game Never Have I Ever. If you've never heard of it - you are seriously missing out on something great. I used to make a habit of playing this at the very least on a weekly basis, but that was when I was in college and I haven't played it much, if it all, in the last couple of years. So on Saturday night after we picked up Kerri and headed out to the Sandbar for dinner when someone suggested that we play Never Have I Ever (I think it was me) I jumped on the opporunity to play.

The game is so simple it should almost be a crime. You put up five fingers and then go around in a circle saying something that you have never done. Anyone in the group that has done said act must take a drink and put a finger down. If no one in the group has performed said act then you must take a drink and put a finger down. The first person with all their fingers downs wins or loses. However you want to look at it.

I like to take this game one step farther and play the "adult" version. Alternatively, if you were younger, this wouldn't make sense - but due to my current situation I think its pretty obvious that I have the experience to participate in this version. And really, no one cares if you never smoked a cigarette. I only did it once and it wasn't even a whole cigarette, just a puff. So, if you're going to play this game, and you should, take it up a notch and play the adult version.

No comments:

Post a Comment