Saturday, July 3, 2010

Breasts

I realize this is my second post recently about my breasts, but given the circumstances I think it is completely neccesary and called for to discuss the issue.

That being said, my breasts have taken on a life of their own. I've been waiting to have cleavage my entire life and now that they're finally starting to grow and I actually do have cleavage, I want to take it back.

They are so ugly. I had no idea I would ever regret being well endowed (I don't know if I would go so far as to call my present state well-endowed, but definitely larger than I'm used to.) but the fact is my breasts, while being larger and looking great in a pushup bra or any type of tightfitting, low cut shirt that really enhances the present cleavage, have gotten exceedingly unattractive.

My nipples have gotten gigantic as has the brown area around it which is now well beyond a quarter size ( I know, I know, tmi - but its neccesary) Also my nipples are always hard. And I mean always.  It's like something can crawl out of me at any second and start sucking away.

When I was explaining all these trials and tribulations to Martin, while he did agree that my nipples have gotten much larger his only other comment was,

Aren't you still an A cup?
Me: Well.....yeah......but a full A cup, I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment