Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Love A Good Celebration


On Saturday night, we went out to dinner and then back to Judy, Kristin, and Jen's apartment to celebrate Judy's birthday and also Kristin's since she will be gone on August 6th when hers finally rolls around.

It was a lot of fun. I had so much fun laughing.


And sipping on my virgin strawberry daiquiri which is almost as good as the real thing.

Of course, my favorite part of the night were all the stories. All the stories that Matt deemed, not cross-gender appropriate. Basically, we talked about sex the whole time. Which really, if you've learned anything about me on this here blog, you should know it's one of my favorite  topics of conversation. Martin passed out snoring in the middle of the floor so he missed all the good stories. I think he was really dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment