Monday, July 5, 2010

The Day of Rest.

With my new store openings, and holiday sales prep and such. I have been working a lot and sleeping a little. As a result, I feel like at any moment when given the opportunity I could basically conk out for a good thirteen hours straight without seeing the light of day. Unfortunately, I haven't really had thirteen hours straight to do just that. h

But, with all the craziness of store openings now far behind me. You know, being 5 days ago. And the holiday come and gone. I have been preparing to sleep all day today for a while.

Phone conversation while driving to work
Me: I am just so exhausted. It's six in the morning and I already feel like I'm going to fall asleep behind the wheel.
Martin: You really need to sleep more. You have a baby to take care of.
Me: Well. I am going to sleep all day on July 5th and it is going to be glorious.
Martin: Wow. You're planning out your sleep ten days in advance. Now that's efficiency!

No comments:

Post a Comment