Friday, July 2, 2010

Milk

The other night Martin and I were laying in bed talking about the days events, the future, etc. You know normal stuff. Then, in typical Jenna and Martin fashion, the conversation somehow descended into not normal.

Martin: You breasts are huge now. It looks like they're ready to give milk.
Me: I know, they've really grown a lot.
Martin: (proceeds to squeeze my breast in an attempt to get milk. I'm pretty sure we both thought nothing was going to happen until suddenly there was definitely some type of liquid laying on the top of my nipple. Not a lot. But something.) Oh My God. I just milked a human. Holy Shit! I hope you don't get mastitis or something.

2 comments:

  1. YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!! hope to see you guys this weekend. xo katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's time to get Today for now and Tomorrow for later. BTW, make sure they are labeled for human consumption. Actually I suppose they are not but I would think an off label use at this point can't be bad. Then again it could all be due to the ROAST BEEF!

    ReplyDelete