Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pyrotechnics and Photography


I always like picture of fireworks.
So this year taking picture of fireworks was basically my main goal during the local fireworks show.


Seriously, ask Judy or Martin. I basically snapped photos the entire time.



So while there's probably a lot of other stories I could tell about the fireworks. Like how everyone thought they were over and left but because we weren't in a hurry to leave we were around when out of nowhere twenty minutes later another twenty minute show of fireworks burst through the sky until they were finallly all exhausted.  I'm not going to tell those stories....because I was busy taking pictures.
But, I will tell you that I took 92 pictures last weekend. 49 of those were of fireworks. Of those 49, 15 of those I deleted immediately upon uploading them to my computer. Of the remaining 34, here's a selection. None of them really turned out quite as sharp or perfect as I would have liked, but I'm going to go ahead and blame that on three different things. 1. My camera is not very good. 2. I am by no means of photographer and 3. I don't have a photo editting program so what you see is what you get when it comes to my photos.

But, I am happy that I now have at least some fireworks pictures in my file.

No comments:

Post a Comment