Sunday, July 11, 2010

That Was A Crazy Huge Canoe Trip

On the 4th of July we embarked once again on our Crazy Huge Canoe Trip. It was amazing.
And when I say crazy huge, I mean crazy huge. Like, over 70 people huge.
Insanity would be an understatement to describe this trip.

But. Because I wasn't drinking with everyone else, I decided this year I could be responsible enough to be trusted with a camera. Also, my camera is not that great so I reasoned - worth the risk, AND I have a watertight compartment in our canoe. Therefore, for the first time ever I have pictures of our canoe trip!.
Caton: Look at Jenna, she's snapping pictures like a crazy person.
Me: Well, I'm not drinking so I figured I could take more of a "mom" role on this trip.

The trip was marked by frequent stops partly to use the bathroom. Mostly for group shotguns, more often then not lead by my fearless husband as you can see him trying to rally the troops in the photo above.

Because really, what is a canoe trip with a group shotgun to bring everyone together.

And really, isn't everyone always ready for someone to play mom and take their picture???? Especially when copious amounts of  alcohol are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment