Thursday, July 15, 2010

Food!


But the best part about the Ithaca Farmer's Market is the food. You can do wine tasting...even though I no longer participate in events like this, its pretty amazing you can do it at the market.
But the sheer number of lunch choices in staggering. It's so difficult to decide what to eat. You can have cambodian food...

Or enjoy a pastry..
Mmmm. Or crepes.

Cuban...(this guy told me he wanted half the proceeds for whatever I make by taking a picture of his food. I told him I have absolutely no problem handing over half of nothing.)
Fresh baked breads and flatbread pizza can be found at this one.

Or try some authentic asian cuisine.
Deciding what to eat while meandering through the farmer's market is definitely one of the toughest choices.
I finally settled on a gyro which was absolutely decedant!
And I washed it down with some fresh squeezed lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment