Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure These Were Sent From God

So, I recently discovered Belly Bands! I mean, I didn't even really discover them so much as a colleague of mine gave me a bag of maternity clothes and there were two of these bands in the bag. I was previously still squeezing into my old pants, but it was getting to be uncomfortable.

All my problems have been solved.

The belly band is amazing. It basically just stretchy fabric that you put on your belly and then fold over your pants. This allows you to leave your pants unbuttoned without anyone knowing! And its not a big deal if someone sees the belly band because it just looks like a tank top coming out of the bottom of your shirt. I really hope whoever invented these is rich. Seriously. My new goal is to wear my original pants throughout the entire pregnancy! We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment