Friday, August 19, 2011

Adoration

My youngest brother, Garrett, is quite a bit younger than me. So when I had Aubrey, he was a freshman in high school. Suffice it to say that he's always been the baby of the family. But now, with a real baby in the family, the attention is off of him and onto Aubrey. And he couldn't be happier. The love, generosity, patience, attention and kindness he shows toward Aubrey is really astounding. I don't think he could adore her any more. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of him showering her with affection because he absolutely refuses to take a picture. And I don't just mean refuses to pose for a picture, because that I could work with. If there is even a camera on within a zoom lenses radius this kid clams up and hides his face. It's really quite discouraging. You can't even begin to imagine how impressed with myself I was just for catching this shot.


But as you can see, the adoration goes both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment