Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An Invitation


On Saturday, Aubrey and I did what we do best - which is ride around the farm with other people who are doing work. We don't actually do work, we just ride with others. Mostly, we ride with Martin. On Saturday we rode in the truck with Martin for most of the day until he stopped hauling haylage and switched to packing the bunk silo.


As we rode around all day long together, Martin mentioned that he would really like to have someone come visit and take them to see Niagara Falls. You know, because it's a great landmark that we never visit. And, chances are, if we don't have someone to show the falls off to, we probably won't take the initiative to go on our own.



Anyway, I've been thinking about it and it sounds like a fantastic idea. Who wants to come visit??

7 comments:

  1. We should be up there in September. I can't wait to see You and Martin, and ofcourse, Aubrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all these years you don't even remember me? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You can't post as anonymous and then expect me to know who you are. I'm not THAT good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think kindergarten. Then think Graduation Day. That should give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy. I really am not good with riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you remember me when I come knocking on the door. Otherwise it could be really awkward! Don't worry I will call first.

    ReplyDelete