Sunday, February 14, 2010

Add It to the List

On Wednesday night I stepped back into our apartment after spending the beginning of the week in Chicago circa 11:30 PM. I was completely exhausted and missing my husband. But this, is what was awaiting me behind our apartment door!
Martin was already in bed, but the flowers, card and oreos made me so happy I just had to wake him up and thank him! I love it when Valentine's Day comes early. He said he did it early so I would be surprised.
I've basically told anyone that will listen to me, including half of my cashiers about how amazing my husband is for greeting me after an exhausting trip with flowers and cookies and a card with an adorable personalized note on the inside (Martin's never been a sign and done type of guy - which I love!)

I guess I'll just add this to the list of reasons why I am absolutely and completely in love with this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment