Saturday, February 20, 2010

And We're Off

Last Sunday we headed to Florida. I took a million and a half pictures on this trip, ok, I lied, 156 pictures and I love them all. So I'm pretty much going to try and post every single one of them over the next few days while filling you in on the amaziness that was our trip.
Typically, I would not be excited about a two and a half hour commute to the airport, but there are always perks to everything and I was so excited to go back to Buffalo so we could go to Ted's Hot Dogs. Delicious! I love this place. We went there for lunch/dinner before our plane departed on Sunday and I enjoyed a wonderful footlong and a diet coke.
In the airport we spent our waiting time in the bar, watching the olympics.
Wait, let me fix my hat.
Is my collar straight?
Will you hold still so I can get a good picture?
Much better. What a stud.
That's a good one
See this sweatshirt. This is what I wore the entire vacation. every. single. day. Because, it really wasn't that warm in Florida. All the shorts, skirts, dresses and cute tanktops I shoved into my carry-on could have been left at home. I easily could have packed for this trip with just a large purse. Because I wore the same thing everyday. I really didn't prepare for cool temperatures.
Then we almost missed our flight
We were really into watching this cross country race on the Olympics. And, right next to the TV playing the Olympics was a screen that told you if your flight was on time, delayed or boarding. Perfect - we will just move over to our gate when it says boarding.
But Martin really had to go to the bathroom so he got up and as he was walking by our gate he noticed it was empty and on the loudspeaker they were calling, Bruning - party of two final boarding call.Whoops. He quickly came running back to tell me we need to go. But the screen doesn't even say boarding yet????
Needless to say, we got there just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment