Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Everglades: Part 2

Basically, this is pretty similar to our first stop in The Everglades, except this time we went into an estuary (a lakeish place where the salt water from the sea mixes with the fresh water from the everglades). I took the opportunity to take a lot of random pictures.
Pelicans are pretty fun animals. I tried to get a picture of it eating a fish, but ever since I spilled cider on my camera at halloween, the shutter speed really hasn't been up to par. Therefore, I can't really take any quick reflex pictures.
Martin: "Pretend you're pointing. It makes it look like a candid shot. And we'll look back at it later and think, 'what were we looking at?? probably something really cool'"
funny face. funny boy.
hanging out by the ocean.
Mitchell is happy and "in his natural element".
What a stud.
Pelican!
I got really close to this one.
Grandparents.
I love this picture of my family taken through Martin's sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment