Monday, February 8, 2010

Summer Lovin'

On Friday I am going to FLORIDA!!!

Aside from the obvious benefits of a vacation like rest and relaxation. I am mostly really excited about wearing summer clothes. It has been too long since I wore a tank top, or shorts, or flips, or a skirt without tights. O boy! It's just so exciting.

In fact, I am so excited to get into summer apparal that immediately upon returning from the laundromat on Thursday, a full week before takeoff. I packed for the trip. Well, I didn't actually pack into a bag, because I first need to use my bag to go to Chicago on Tuesday and Wednesday for work, but I set aside all my clothes.

And I went a little overboard.

I set aside 11 outfits plus a small smorgasbord of extra shirts, just in case. For a 7 day trip.

If you think this is over-packing you are probably right, but you also probably don't know me very well. I will fit all of this into a small carry-on bag, and with ease I might add. You might be skeptical, but this is coming from the girl who went on a ten day trip to England that required both business and casual attire and did it all with a backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment