Thursday, February 11, 2010

Organization

On Saturday night when we arrived back in Trumansburg, Martin was going through his dresser for a good 20 to 30 minutes. I wasn't particularly paying attention to him at the time, but remembered it on Sunday morning when Martin was telling me he had to get out of bed and go to work and I was saying I had to get headed to work too, but I was still not so secretly trying to get him to stay in bed with me all day long.

me: Did you pack for Florida last night?
him: No, I rearranged my clothes. On the top shelf I have work pants, then button-up work shirts, then work t-shirts, then work sweatshirts. Then, on the shelf below it I have work pants that I haven't worn yet, going to town pants, good t-shirts that are okay, and t-shirts that I better where out because they look hot!

I love living with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment