Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To Brighten Your Day

Thursday night I headed down to the laundromat to do laundry, figuring it would be my only opportunity to clean clothes before leaving for Florida! on Friday. As I was leaving the laundromat wielding two full laundry baskets, a bottle of detergent, my purse tucked under my arm, and my cars keys dangling in my hand, contemplating how exactly I am going to open my car door with this enormous load (I never was one for taking two trips) a man comes running down the sidewalk to my rescue. He graciously opens my back door for me and then after I set the laundry baskets in the seat tells me to have a nice day.


Don't moments like that just remind you of how much you love people??? It just filled me with happiness. Hopefully it has the same effect on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment