Thursday, February 4, 2010

Randomness

1. I have been cooking on an almost daily basis lately. This has really been facilitated by the simple act of writing possible meal combinations on the refrigerator immediately after I purchase the product. Martin thinks I've taken organization to a whole new level - but I just think it helps me remember what I wanted to do with all the meat and produce I bought when I was shopping. So far it's resulted in a dinner 4 to 5 nights a week - and no, Uncle Ben's 90 second rice packet and frozen pizza nights do not count toward this tally.

2. I am super excited about the superbowl this weekend. Not because I am an avid football fan, but because any day that can be a sanctioned party day I am a fan of. I never turn down an opportunity to eat, drink and laugh with friends.

3. I am going to a hockey game on Friday night with my parents. It was our Christmas present to them. I love this for a couple reasons. It's exciting to still be celebrating Christmas and February and the anticipation of all the ice fights is thrilling!

4. Martin is home much earlier than expected. That makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment