Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clifford, The Big Red Van

We toured Southern Florida in a Giant red van. You couldn't miss us. This is the type of vehicle that you absolutely do not lose in a parking lot. I personally liked to call it Clifford, after the big red dog. My mom called it the stop sign. Either way, it was huge. and bright. and also quite spacious.
Grandma was happy to be driving around in Clifford.
So was Grandpa.
Grandpa also really liked to ponder the scenery.
Garrett didn't want his picture taken.
But I eventually got him.
Mom was happy to be a co-pilot in the front seat.
Martin was just happy not to be driving. Martin and I both drive so much for work that neither of us ever really feel like driving when we're not working. It's always a race for the passengers seat. When my parent's came to pick us up from the airport in Fort Lauderdale and I saw the van from a distance, I quickly proclaimed that I would not be driving that thing. Martin quickly interjected that he was on vacation and would also not be driving. My dad loves driving, so it worked out well.

And thus, our journey continued in a GIANT RED VAN through southern Florida and down to the Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment