Friday, February 5, 2010

Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up.

I'm sure for the most part you've probably all seen the urbandictionary thing floating around facebook. If you haven't here's the basic gist: look up your name on urbandictionary, post the definition in you status. I looked my name up just for kicks:

1. so cool, has tons of friends, likes the wrong guys, loves to go shopping, smart


Jenna is sooo hot! She's a genius but she acts like a blonde to make life more fun! All the guys are in love with her and she has really high morals. She's occasionally attracted to the wrong guys...ex: PLAYERS AND ASSHOLES! But her heart is always in the right place. I love her!

i dont know why i like you so much...(actually i do, everyone loves Jenna)
 
2. an amazing person who's really smart and totally crazy at the same time.


Hey have you seen jenna?
yeah she's studying?
really?
yeah but in the awesome crazy way it's not really studying!

wow she's so cool
 
3. A little girl that you can carry in your pocket or in your purse because she is awesome.


Aww, look at the little Jenna
 
4. jenna is a sweedish name 4 "hot" no man can ever resist a TRUE jenna thre r sum ppl that should not be jennas but there parents made a mistake


dude she is so hot what a jenna
 
5. The ideal girlfriend/wife. Jenna is drop dead gorgeous and possesses a plethora of amazing qualities. Not only is she stunningly beautiful on the outside, but she's an utter beauty on the inside as well with a heart of gold.


Lovely and dainty, classy and charming, you couldn't resist her.

Jenna is the ideal wife
 
6. -tons of friends

-down to earth
-super friendly
-willing to search for the right guy
-out going
-never says bad stuff about anyone
-good style
-responsible

Woah.. That girl is really cool. Who is she?
-Thats Jenna. ;)
"Do you know Jenna?"
-"of course... almost everyone in school knows her."
"she's really nice"
 
7. 1. To Love someone a lot

2. A shy girl but once you get to know her she's outgoing
3. Addicted to monkeys and Johnny Depp
4. Broadway showtunes pump her blood

1. Wow I feel this Jenna connection with you.


2. Wow she's a Jenna


3. She's a Jenna!


4. You can always find her in New York in the showtune section. What a Jenna
 
That's all the definitions on page 1. The narcisist in me read these and was like. That is so true! I am smart but still crazy. I am really down to earth. I do think I'm the ideal wife. Haha. However, I will go ahead and admit that lovely and dainty are never words I would use to describe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment