Monday, August 9, 2010

Drinks All Around


They did a toast at Ranatta and Adam's reception. A toast with champagne. Have I mentioned I haven't had alcohol in over 5 months?

Oh, I've mentioned it a lot.

Excessively.

Get over it.

Anyway.

I figured it would be fine if I drank during the toast. Because it was such a small amount, just a taste, and I'm definitely far enough along that just a taste isn't going to cause any major issues.

To say I was excited about this toast would be an understatement. It was delicious champagne though. And even though I felt as scandalous as Sandra Dee did in Grease when we told the Pink Ladies about the time she drank champagne at her cousin's wedding, it was completely worth it.


Oh, and Martin, he spent the whole night downing Oatmeal Stout like it was his job. He's very good at anything you call a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment