Monday, August 23, 2010

Making Sure Its Alcohol Free


Caton and I had an amazing time in Kansas City with our friend Megan Shanley. She was so much fun and a great host. Also, I absolutely loved her friends who let us come to their Shark Week party, and we super nice and fun to hang out with (well, after they realized I wasn't just one of those girls who doesn't drink and that I am pregnant.)

After the Shark Week party, Molly and Emily headed down to the corner bar to share a few drinks with us. While we were there, we met some boys from Alabama who were basically devoted most of their attention to trying to pick up Megan, unsuccessfully. Anyway, while it was flattering at first that they came over to our table, after a few minutes - it was just a nuisance. But, they were very nice and one of them brought me over a bloody mary. At which point everyone got down his throat, including myself, with She is pregnant! She can't drink alcohol! He, however was aware of this and had asked for a virgin bloody mary. But, just to be safe, every single person at the table tried a sip to make sure their was no trace of alcohol to be found.

And thus is my first experience with a bloody mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment