Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Think I'm In Love


Before this roadtrip, my verdict on little dogs was still out. I like the idea of a dog that you can really play with and that is, well, big. But now, I think I'm in love! Elly is just the most amazing dog ever. She is so cute and good and playful and just so freakin' cute! Normally, I wouldn't be thrilled if a dog was licking me, but I would let Elly like my arm all day long.

Elly was absolutely perfect the entire trip and I couldn't get enough of her. She had just recently gotten her first haircut and her black curls were cut away to reveal gray underneath.

As Caton was telling a friend about Elly's new hair she said,

She looks like a ghost of her former self,now.
Ian: Aren't we all just ghosts of our former selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment