Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Photos


A funeral is never the reason why you want to get together, but unfortunately, it seems like the only time everyone really gets together. I saw so many cousins I haven't seen in forever at my Grandma's funeral and it was great catching up with everyone. It also gave us a wonderful opportunity to take some family photos (even if we're all wearing black). Everyone is here except for my cousin Peter who is in Europe studying to be a priest.

We also got a picture of the immediate family, because even that is increasingly difficult to come by these days. My Uncle Andy came in our photo because he is basically part of our immediately family and because we didn't want him to just have a picture by himself.


Well, at first we didn't want that.


But then they decided it would be fun.


And then it got really fun when my Great Uncle decided to unbutton a few buttons on Andy's shirt to really contribute to a perfect photo.


But unfortunately, I don't have that picture.

I think the above facebook conversation does adequately explains the obvious reason why that photo cannot be posted on public sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment