Monday, August 30, 2010

Two

Two years ago today
Martin and I stood in front of our family, friends and God to proclaim our love for one another.
And to promise to love each other for the rest of our lives.
Two years ago today. I can't decide if that seem like a short time or a long time.
What I can tell you is all those feelings that I felt for Martin two years ago.
They're all still there today just as strong, probably stronger.
If you had asked me when we were planning our wedding why I wanted to marry Martin, I simply would have said because I know he'll always make me laugh and he's very loyal to his friends and family.
If you asked me the same question today, my list would be a lot longer. It seems incredible that one person can have so many amazing qualities I hadn't even discovered yet when we decided to spend our lives together.
Like his unwavering support for anything I want to do.
And the fact that I am so overcome with waves of emotions while writing this post, that I just started crying.
I know that Martin isn't perfect.
And I definitely know that I'm not perfect.
But I do think we're pretty perfect for each other.
And we throw one hell of a party!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of you so much!! I'm so happy you're married :)

    ReplyDelete