Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good The Whole Time

So these conversations took place a while ago. Back in mid-July when we had our semi-annual district manager get together/night of drunken fun. For obvious reasons I was not drinking that night, but still laughing, dancing, staying out until 2 AM and participating in all the fun.

(I'm standing in the bar, dancing to the music)
Coworker: See, I told you Jenna is the only sober one here and she's acting just as drunk as everyone else.

My Boss: So. Are you okay hanging out here when everyone else is a little loopy?

Coworker: So. Have you been good the whole time. I don't mean just tonight, but the whole pregnancy, have you not drank the whole time?
Me: Well, yeah. I've definitely been good the whole time
Coworker: Well, good for you! I don't think I could do it

No comments:

Post a Comment