Friday, August 13, 2010

This Might Just Be The Coolest Thing Ever

When we were in Kansas City, actually every day of the entire trip, the temperature was over 100 degrees and with the humidity feels like temperature were in the 100 and teens. Crazy.  It was here that I learned that, unlike New York, where even if it's hot during the day it cools down significantly at night causing you to almost always need a light sweater. This does not happen in the midwest. The four cardigans I packed were a complete waste of valuable packing space because I didn't touch them. at all.

In Kansas City, this fountain was in the middle of the city. And there were tons of kids running through it and playing in the water.

I don't think there has ever been a time when I wanted to be 20 years younger more badly than at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment